Grace Project International (GPI) is a not for-profit multi-dimensional ministry that demonstrates God’s love and compassion to the sick and weary by reaching out with God’s hand of grace to people of all classes, gender and tribes. The ministry focuses on the total man. While the whole world is our mission field, our primary focus is every tribe, tongue and people within the African geo-political territory and Africans in diaspora.
Why We Exist
We exist to follow Christ’s example by serving the medical and health needs of people, and partnering with other to achieve our goal. We exist to identify and address medical and health issues of the less privileged in collaboration with others.
Nigeria health indices presently show a sad reading. Life expectancy in the country is male: 51.1, and female: 51.8. Death rate is 13.7; health spending is 2.2% of the Gross domestic product; Hospital beds per 1000 Nigerian is 0.9 (less than one bed to 1000 people) . It is therefore our purpose to supplement the health programs of the Government, religious institutions, and like minded ministries by providing services such as health screening programs, health education and healthful living programs and other free short time medical services.
Despite the fact that the country has produced and continues to produce brilliant heath professionals, adequate care is still an illusion. The good news is that many of the trained medical professionals (Nigerians and Non-Nigerian) at home and abroad are willing to lend helping hands. We are therefore out to facilitate medical and health services to Nigeria through organizing of regular medical mission trips, enhancing and development of primary health care in rural areas of Nigeria.
It is our objective to:
- Initiate and support effective community-based Health programs and prevention programs.
- Promote and coordinate primary health care services as a giving and give-back service to Nigeria, provide education/prevention service.
Our mission is to impact God’s people with God’s hand of Grace, by touching them physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
We are out to:
- Support communities in need through a portfolio of education and medical services which are planned and implemented cooperatively.
- Provide community and personal health-oriented services to the needy individuals and communities.
- Promote and expand the equitable and participatory involvement of all peoples in the development process.
- Work In partnerships with other institutions that are designed to provide health services.
- Facilitate medical services as a giving and give-back to the needy communities.
Statement Of Values
We value the sanctity of a complete human being, the word of God, the example of Jesus’ holistic ministry, service, integrity and dedication.